Monday, March 28, 2011

Ramen Insanity


First off, I would like to apologize for my lengthy hiatus from this blog. I was on vacation in Portland, Oregon for two weeks, and then I was busy moving to a new apartment.

But now I am back, and ready to create some more dietary atrocities.

Today, I think I am going to do something even more unusual to my ramen... I am going to add green beans!



INGREDIENTS

  • 1 packet beef ramen
  • green beans as desired
  • 1 tsp creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • add milk as desired for creaminess
WHAT TO DO

  1. Boil enough water to cover noodles over medium heat. (I use a gas stove now!)
  2. Add ramen, garlic, and ginger.
  3. Let boil until noodles are cooked.
  4. Add beef packet, peanut butter, and green beans and stir well.
  5. Remove from heat.
  6. Add milk and stir well.
  7. Chow down!




...I'd personally give it an A-. I might have put too much peanut butter in there, or maybe not enough garlic and ginger. It is tasty, but it could be better. Try it and tell me what you think!


Cheers,
Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment