Last night, I went over my friend Nikki's house. She provided me with several packages of almonds and non-perishable milk, as well as single-serving packs of peanut butter and jelly, so those will all likely be making their way into my recipes this week.
Here's a recipe that makes use of almonds and milk! It's MACARONI AND EVERYTHING.
- 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 oz crushed almonds
- 1 can of tuna
- green beans as desired
How We Do
- Bring water to a boil over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add macaroni. Stir occasionally until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat and drain water. Put macaroni in a bowl.
- Melt butter over remaining stove heat in saucepan.
- Add milk and cheese packet. Stir well.
- Add macaroni, green beans, and tuna, and mix thoroughly.
- Crush almonds, and stir in.
- Eat up and chow down!
Wow! The almonds actually go really, really well with the tuna, cheese, and beans. Give it a shot, it's surprisingly tasty!